In an effort to focus our capacity on new product series and popular EDP items, we are reducing our current product offering. These changes are in progress and will take a few months to complete. We will be removing EDP items from seven of our tool series in addition to eliminating seven entire tool series. A majority of the EDP items and series that are being removed from our product offering are slow moving items with low sales volume. If any of these EDP items are products that you purchase, they will still be available for purchase as a special tool with similar pricing (minimum quantity required). Any items that are currently in stock can be purchased at today’s price until sold out. We also have other tool series that are great alternatives for these removed items or you can take an available standard and make alterations to it with our Altered End Mills FAST Quote tool on our website or design the exact tool you need on our JIT end mill FAST Quote.
Fullerton has decided to eliminate the use of * items in the catalog and website. These items have been removed from the website and will not be in the next catalog.
See below for a summary of series changes:Entire Series Elimination
- 1530 Series Spade Drills
- 1856 Series Countersinks
- 2351 Series Form Relieved Radius End Mills
- 3230 Series Straight Flute End Mills
- 3815 Series AlumaMill End Mills
- 3900 Series Routers
- 3990 Series Hogger End Mills
- 1500 Series Drills – Series will no longer be available uncoated (except for a very limited offering), these drills will be stocked with FC-7 and TiALN coatings.
- 1835 Series Countersinks – Eliminating the 60 degree and 82 degree offerings in addition to some of the smaller countersink sizes.
- 1847 Series Countersinks – Eliminating the 60 degree and 82 degree offerings in addition to some of the smaller countersink sizes.
- 3000 Series Intimidator End Mills – Reducing series down to a smaller offering, focusing on popular EDPs and XL lengths.
- 3200 Series 4-Flute General Purpose End Mills – Reducing some corner radius versions and the NC version (old 3700 series)
- 3215 Series 2-Flute General Purpose End Mills – Reducing some corner radius and ball end type offerings.
- 3410 Series Fantom End Mills – Converting more over to 3412 Series Fantom 2.0 End Mills.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our Customer Service team at [email protected] or 989.799.4550.